Scoop

I've been scribbling for a new author this month, the lovely Lucy Coats, and it's been ACE! We've been asked to work together to create a graphic story for a brand new magazine called SCOOP (check out the website here). Lucy came up with a brilliant plot and wrote the words and I'm doing the pics. I totally LOVE the main character, Lily (see below and yes, I gave her blue hair!), but I'm rather enjoying drawing all the villains and scary creatures that Lily encounters too. There's even a surprise 'cameo' appearance by somebody REALLY famous right at the end! I couldn't ask for a nicer job than bringing Lucy Coat's amazing imagination to life. Here's a teeny tiny taster...



Lily's adventure will be told over two issues of SCOOP magazine (part 1 in November and part 2 in December) so, if you can get your hands on a copy, then look out for our fabulous, fast-paced graphic fantasy/detective story with lots of thrills and magic and saving the world stuff (if you're already a fan of Lucy's brilliant books you'll know exactly what to expect). I do hope I get a chance to scribble for a Lucy Coats story again. More adventures for Lily, please!

Comments