Stress and Sunshine

Thank goodness for the sunshine! I'm so stressed this weekend that I think more bad weather might have pushed me over the edge. The sunshine has cast a nice warm glow over everything which is making it easier to deal with studio build scheduling nightmares, project deadlines and a scary MA workload.
Here's some more good news that's (just about) keeping me sane. The cover proof for ELECTRIGIRL 2,' Electrigirl and the Deadly Swarm', arrived in the post this morning. I was almost knocked off my feet by the powerful fluorescent orange background (which you can't really see in this photo so you'll just have to imagine it).

These two books (and more, we hope) are sure to be the brightest things on the bookshelves next year. I can't wait!
Published by Oxford University Press in February and August 2016

Comments

Popular Posts