Thursday, 6 February 2014

Ginger's Daily Doodles No.1

This is my first post of 2014!
What? Surely not?
I'm afraid so. *hangs head in shame* It's February and this is the first time I've post on my own blog!
Excuses?
Well, I could say that I've been seduced away to make lots of guest appearances on other people's blogs (which is true but a feeble excuse). I could say that I've been working like a mad thing since November 2013 and haven't had a moment to myself (which is also true but, again, pretty feeble).
So, I've resolved to pull up my socks and turn over a new leaf (and use more clich├ęs) and post here EVERY DAY.
Daily?
Yes, a daily doodle. Ginger's Daily Doodles, in fact.

My intention is to bring you a daily snapshot of what ever is on my desk. Sometimes it will be a sketchbook scribble or a rough drawing, sometimes completed artwork. I'll show you work in progress, through all stages and, if it's a secret project, I might post a fragment to tantalise you! I have several projects on the go at the moment so I thought I'd begin with a introductory handful...
Something from my sketchbook
Work in progress on 'Star School on Tour', book 3 in a series I've been doing with Michaela Morgan and Edition Didier.
A character from my own WIP. It's going to be amazing! Can't show you what he's looking at. Not yet.
A teaser from my thrilling collaboration project with Jo Cotterill.

One of the characters I'm developing for a very cool website. I'll let you know when they go live.
See you tomorrow.
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment