GirlsHeartBooks


Just as I am starting to calm down after the launch of 'Verity Fibbs' and my heart is finally slowing to a normal rate, I get an exciting invitation and it's all a flutter once again! I'm about to start blogging on the most amazing site - Girls[Heart]Books. If you've never heard of it or checked it out and you are a girl who loves to read, then, OMG, how have you lived without Girls[Heart]Books all this time?!
You won't find my orange-haired photo in the author list just yet, but make a return visit next month and I shall probably be there, grinning stupidly at you!
I'll be posting about all sorts of stuff - what's happening in my studio, where I'm visiting and issues and ideas that concern or excite girls like us who 'heart' books. Of course, you'll also find blog posts by other amazing authors and be able to find out about their lives, their books and how they create them. HOW COOL IS THAT?! Ooo, my heart is thumping again. www.girlsheartbooks.com

Comments