My Other Editors!



I sent the first draft of book 4 to my 'cousins' in Somerset over the weekend, *waves at Grace and Millie* and I have to say that I'm anticipating their comments with some excitement and trepidation. I've had some amazing feedback in the past from the teen members of my family *waves at Grace and Rachel in Sheffield* and ALWAYS take their suggestions very seriously. They have been my most supportive fans and honest critics which is, for a writer, a resource beyond value. Thank you girls. The peeps at my writers' group are pretty fab too, of course!
BTW Here's a pic of the new man in my life, Mister Wolf! Quite a looker isn't he? He's part of a top secret project and I can't tell you much yet, but watch out for more info towards the end of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts