Friday, 3 December 2010

Dear Hove Park School...


Dear Hove Park School,
So, I've now failed to make it to your school TWICE - once because of a bug and then the snow - and I'm totally gutted! I was really looking forward to spending the day with you, doing a fun workshop and introducing you to all my characters, so let's hope my rescheduled visit... no, I won't jinx it! Whatever happens (floods, giant meteorites, alien invasion!), I WILL get to you as soon as I can - maybe not before Christmas, but sometime in the New Year. In the meantime, please visit Scarlett's and Ember's Facebook pages and Scarlett's blog (http://scardeparted.blogspot.com) for some Festive fun.
Best wishes,

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Just booked to come and see you in May. Brilliant. Should be no chance of snow and ice by then, right? Better not go there, or I'll jinx it again!! See ya. Cx

    ReplyDelete