Saturday, 3 July 2010

My day of drawing yesterday was super-dooper-productive. I gave my new heroine a sizzling style make-over inspired by a unique LA celeb I've long admired (a secret for now). Her BFF has a funky new wardrobe too and it's given the book a whole new glamorous twist. It's taken a while to get to know my characters but, from past experience, it's really important that I draw them profusely before setting them off on their adventure. I have already half-filled my new sketchbook and am going to tackle the 'dangerous' characters today. Ooo, scary!

1 comment:

  1. How do you manage to keep your blog up to date? Even when no one comments...
    Sorry.. :P I'm just woundering because I struggle to keep my own blogs up to date :P

    Sounds like you've had a great time lately! :)
    P.s, your drawings are amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete