Thursday, 8 July 2010


I've decided to start recording the progress of some of the other events happening around my book-writing efforts this summer. The first is doing its best to stifle my creativity completely - the noisy building site next door. I'm not sure what their schedule is, but I do find myself wondering what will be completed first, my manuscript or the houses? The second is a delicious anticipation - my peach tree. It has been a delight every year since I planted it and presents me with about twenty to thirty ripe, juicy peaches, without fail, just in time for my birthday at the end of every summer. Yummy! I love watching the furry little rabbit paw fruit grown into green golf balls then fatten into luscious, rosy little bottoms! So here are the first pictures of the series...



No comments:

Post a Comment